Kids Kare Pediatrics is committed to providing the highest quality health care for your child. As part of your relationship with Kids Kare Pediatrics a clear understanding of our financial policy is important so you will know what actions Kids Kare Pediatrics will be undertaking on your behalf as well as what your financial responsibilities are!
Responsibility For Payment: Your health insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance company. Kids Kare Pediatrics, as a courtesy to you, will bill your primary insurance company for all services rendered, with the information you have provided us. You have certain responsibilities to ensure that proper, accurate and timely submission of charges occurs.
- You are required to present your primary insurance card at the time of service, and to inform us as soon as possible of any changes of your carrier or policy information. Any unpaid claims because of wrong given information will be the patient’s responsibility.
- You are responsible for payment of all services provided by your pediatrician. Co-payment for services, in accordance with your insurance benefits, is due at the time of service.
- You are also responsible to be familiar with your plan benefits, whether it is a copay or a deductible plan, and what services it covers.
Remaining Balance After Your Insurance Company has paid: Kids Kare Pediatrics will submit a claim to your primary health insurance company for services provided. Any balance remaining following adjudication of this claim is your responsibility. This balance may include your deductible, coinsurance and any and all charges not covered by your insurance company. Payment for this balance is due upon receipt of your billing statement. In the event a bill goes unpaid without contacting our billing department to discuss payment options, the account will be turned over to a collection agency.
No Show Policy: Each time a patient misses an appointment without providing proper notice, another patient is prevented from receiving care. Therefore, Kids Kare Pediatrics reserves the right to charge a fee of $ 25.00 for all missed appointments that are not cancelled with a 24-hour advance notice. Multiple “no shows” in any 12 months period may result in termination from our practice.
- Request for Medical Records: $25
- All daycare/ school forms, and all other forms if not filled out at the time of exam, will acquire a fee of $10.00.
- Triplicate Prescriptions are $5 unless written on the day of an exam.
- Returned checks: $30
- After hours, weekend, and holiday appointments - $20
- New prescriptions sent after our business hours - $35 (unless it was sent as a follow up to a preceding office visit)
We accept most of the major insurance companies and self pay patients.